Plan now for your finals!
The last day for Bear CLAW services is Thursday, May 7.
Have a math question but cannot get to the Bear CLAW? Click the Email a Tutor link under the Mathematics tab!
This interactive space in Meyer Library unites the resources and expertise of the faculty, library personnel, computer and information technology, the Writing Center, subject-area tutoring, Absent Professor Program, PSY 121 Undergraduate Learning Assistants and PASS (Peer Assisted Study Sessions) in an environment that fosters informal, collaborative work and social interaction. Bear CLAW tutoring services vary by subject. The Bear CLAW space is open during regular Library hours.
- Business course tutors, Mathematics tutors, and Science tutors are available on a drop-in basis.
- Tutoring for various subjects by appointment.
- Workshops to improve student success.
- Employment or volunteer service opportunities.
- Scholarship Renewal Program for service hours.
- Convenient location of the Writing Center.
- Faculty recommended student tutors.
- Centralize location for PSY 121 Undergraduate Learning Assistants